AGS is seeking a self-motivated and organized Administrative Assistant with a willingness to learn to join our dynamic team of professionals in a full-time capacity. This position is a hybrid role. The administrative assistant will be expected to come into the office at least 4 days per week and will report directly to the Chief of Staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young professional at the outset of his/her career who is interested in the realm of work that our firm does. In this role, you will be exposed to professionals who have served at the White House, State Department, Pentagon, Department of Homeland Security, and on Capitol Hill. There is also significant opportunity for growth and career development in this role.
Individuals who are interested in this opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume to AGSInfo@americanglobalstrategies.com.
Role and Responsibilities
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars for multiple members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Compile and submit expense reports
- Order office supplies as needed
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Sort and distribute mail
- Provide general support to team members as needed
- Greet office guests
Qualities and Qualifications
- Highly resourceful
- Ability to demonstrate discretion
- Consistently has a “can do” attitude
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to take on tasks outside of the job description when needed